Since the new iPhone 5 hit the headlines on September 21, 2012, millions of iPhone fans stormed the stores and the Internet, searching for the best offers available. Moreover, thousands of people are looking for new ways to improve their smartphones’ features. Probably the best way to do that is to choose the right iPhone 5 accessories and to use them at their best.
But first, if you’re looking to check the actual iphone 5 prices, then go here => iPhone 5 Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2012 Deals!
According to a recent survey conducted in the United States, the average iPhone user spends big on accessories. In order to make sure you will invest in the best accessories, we’ve made a list of top 10 must-have iPhone 5 accessories that could prove very useful. These accessories are considered extremely useful for any iPhone fan.
1. Adidas miCoach Armband. This modern accessory is considered the perfect addition for their smartphone by people who love jogging and practice it on a regular basis. Featuring touch-through screen cover and a sweat-proof feature, the Adidas miCoach Armband keeps your phone at reach and protected.
2. iPhone 5 Adapter. This breakthrough accessory is 80 percent smaller than its predecessor and it’s perfect for syncing and charging your device. The adapter is a must for this modern gadget, because your old iPhone cables won’t work on your new iPhone 5.
3. iOttie One-Touch Windshield Dashboard iPhone 5 Car Mount Holder. This car mount holder allows for the mounting and releasing of the device with just the push of a finger. Featuring a strong adhesive, this device is recommended only for permanent or semi-permanent installations.
4. Zagg Screen Protector. If you are rough with your phone, the screen protector from Zagg features military-grade scratch-resistant material, improving the grip and enhancing the image quality.
5. Lenmar Cases That Enhance the Battery Life. Even if this new gadget from Apple is said to allow over 8 hours of Internet surfing and 3 hours of streaming, many users are complaining that the battery won’t last that long. In order to fight that, choose a modern battery case that can double your battery life.
6. Wireless Speakers from Soundfreak. You can stream your favorite music from your iPhone wirelessly or via bluetooth.
7. Alternative Headphones. The truth is that the new iPhone 5 comes with a weird type of earbuds that have a low rating review. However, if you love music and the quality of a soundtrack is an important factor for you, you should buy a new pair of headphones. Probably the best bluetooth stereo headphones on the market are the Phiaton PS 210 BTNC.
8. Cygnett’s Flipwallet case. This is a must-have accessory if you want to use your brand new acquisition as a wallet.
9. Cleaning Cloth by Reiko. You can get a pack of 8 multi-colored microfiber.
10. Sonos Wireless HiFi System. By choosing this accessory, you will be able to use your iPhone 5 as a remote control. This unique system is a must-have accessory if you love controlling everything around you with ease.