It’s so delightful to see the anticipation that little kids have for the holidays – and when they open their gifts and get the top rated toys listed below, you’ll see how much joy the toys give them. Shopping for toddlers is easy and fun! Black Friday 2012 is also coming up, and it is important to make your list of things you need to buy! 🙂
1. doodle desk – Every little child loves to express himself, which is why there are always doodles on the walls. But you can give your child a doodle desk and let him unleash his inner creativity. This art desk is more than simply a place for your child to sit and draw or color.
It’s more like a mini art studio and has molded storage on the top for supplies like paints, crayons, and more. But it also includes plenty of large storage bins beneath this sturdy desk. Plus, the back has storage for books, too You’ll get a dry erase board, an easel where kids can show off their creations and a comfortable stool.
2. Ride-On Toys – Bouncing and rocking are two actions that go hand in hand with toddlers and with a pony (or other animal) that bounces and spins, you’ll hear lots of laughter. But there are toys that aren’t just for bouncing or rocking too.
3. Interactive Learning Toys – These give the toddler different types of play he can engage in. These are educational games like learning simple alphabet and numbers and fun songs to sing and more. Of course, if your child doesn’t want to play any of the games, then the pony is a great way to rock and have fun.
4. Indoor or outdoor cottage/play house – Both boys and girls love to play house – and with a sturdy indoor or outdoor cottage, they can have a blast. You can get one where the shutters will open or close and the cottage has many accessories.
Some come with a phone, a mailbox kids can put their ‘mail’ in and a kitchen table complete with two seats. The tiny kitchens also have faucets and stove burners. They’ll have tons of fun with these gifts! Make sure you get some of the kitchen playset dishes, food and assorted house items like mops and brooms, too!
5. Trikes – When it’s time for a toddler’s first set of wheels, you want to take a look at all the trikes that are on the market. Some of them are plain, but some of them have lights and sounds like the ones modeled after their favorite superheroes. Light and sound trikes will thrill your child and you can choose from a large assortment of heroes.
6. Musical Instruments – Next to movement, kids love music and picking up one of the first instruments for them is a great Christmas gift idea. You can get a first piano or a set of drums or a tiny guitar that he’ll love.
7. Stuff Toys like Teddy Bears – When it’s time to snuggle up for a nap or bedtime, he’ll love having his own teddy bear to keep him company and you can find adorable camouflage bears, military bears featuring various branches of the military and you can find big sister bears, pajama bears and more.